The History of Color Street?
Color Street launched in the USA June 12, 2017 but the concept of the nail strip began many years ago. In 1984 a man by the name of Fa Park was on a New York City bus stuck in traffic. Mr. Park saw a woman in a cab trying to apply nail polish and he thought there HAD to be a better way to paint nails. He began experimenting and the end result is what we have today: a 100% nail polish strip that is dry on top but is still just wet enough on the bottom to adhere and last for up to 14 days!
Take a look at some of these gorgeous options:
More About Color Street
- Base, color, and top coats of high-quality 100% real nail polish in each strip
- Easy, one-step application that is instantly dry and long lasting – up to 14 days!
- Brilliant, salon quality manicures in minutes
- Convenient and travel-friendly tool-free application
- No-drying time, smudges, or streaks
- Easily removable with nail polish remover
- Flexible – can be gently stretched for a perfect fit
- Made in the USA with globally patented technology
- Free of formaldehyde, DBP, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, and ethyl tosylamide.
- Each set contains 16 double-ended strips, a nail file, and nail prep wipes. That’s enough strips for a full manicure & pedicure (and then some!)
Check out all of the opportunities available with Color Street by browsing the links below…just click on the big colorful buttons.